Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card should I apply for? 654 TU / 631 EQ

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: Which card should I apply for? 654 TU / 631 EQ

I would make a safe bet and say op is 19 years old.. in college and maybe a part time job. I wish I could go back to there and start over. A legit card? My father had a bank of the west cc... that looked like a plain jane blue card, nothing cool but could spend a 100k and they would never flinch about approving it. I would use my visa check card over seas and not worry about a legit card....who uses that slang anyways. I would not app again or risk all issuers having a prejudice against you

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 21 of 22
spruceGREY

Re: Which card should I apply for? 654 TU / 631 EQ

I'm actually in my thirties. I'm self-employed, renting an apartment in the middle of Manhattan for a little over $2000 a month. Not a kid by any means.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.