Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which card would be best?

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Which card would be best?

Hey Guys, 

My mom would like to know which card would be the best for her as far as best rewards and lowest apr. She recently got the Chase Freedom for the 15 months 0 interest.. She is also getting ready to start a bussines so kind of something that would work all around the border.

Her Scores: EQ: 806 TU: 815 EX: 756

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which card would be best?

the cahse ink+ gives you 5% on office supplies if that helps. you need to be more specific with spending patterns though
Message 2 of 6
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Only uses her credit card when 5% on gas and when travelling.
@Anonymous wrote:
the cahse ink+ gives you 5% on office supplies if that helps. you need to be more specific with spending patterns though

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

youre so vague lol. well.... there's an option then. if she will PIF don't worry too much about APR and with cash cards APR is always higher. and she has 0% for 15 months so
Message 4 of 6
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ink plus is my favorite card (actually I have bold but same thing now) especially if she is interested in travel. Reasons I like it is it lets me transfer to travel partners, so I can use my fredom points to redeem for travel; it earns me 5x on office supplies, cable (which includes my internet), and phones. Best of all its not reporting on my credit report so when I got to app I don't need to worry about paying it before statement cut to max my credit score for my apps. I got my AF waived for this year, but its one of the cards that I would keep even with AF.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

it pairs to the freedom just as the CSP would so it could be nice
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.