cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cards can you get approved for with multiple inquiries?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which cards can you get approved for with multiple inquiries?

What are some credit cards that are not sensitive to multiple inquiries on your credit report?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Which cards can you get approved for with multiple inquiries?

@Anonymous wrote:

What are some credit cards that are not sensitive to multiple inquiries on your credit report?

Many cards can be had with multiple inquires  on your report though certain lenders are more sensitive than others. Some key factors that may also affect any decision made by a lender beside your actual report, income, debt , etc, is also Covid 19 Pandemic.  What could be gotten away from months ago is much more difficult now. Many lenders may look at tecent inquiries much closer now and feel like thats too much credit seeking.

I would mention a few creditors, not credit cards , that might not be sensitive but my feeling is things have changed too much. Go off the strength of your overall credit report rather than inquiries. 

Message 2 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

See the source image

Message 3 of 5
creatorprime
Valued Member

I'd imagine also sub-prime lenders are more than happy to provide you with cards even if you have multiple HP on your credit report

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys for all the answers 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.