Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which cards get the most attention?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which cards get the most attention?

@Anonymous wrote:

Ritz, Ritz, Ritz... I used it often in one particular town in CT (Home to the wall streeters and hedge founders) and the shops/cashiers always ask about it.  Makes me wonder if the maids for the mega rich in that town have different cards when they shop lol..

Does the town start with the same letter as the Ritz?

Message 51 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have any of the fancy cards, but I get alot of people talking about how pretty my basic credit union visa is. It's a transluscent light purple with silver lettering.

I like it, it's easy to distinguish from the others I have. Only problem with them is the mag strip on them is finicky. Doesn't make too much difference to me tho, since the credit union can print them at the local branches when I get to sick of dealing with it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 52 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ritz, Ritz, Ritz... I used it often in one particular town in CT (Home to the wall streeters and hedge founders) and the shops/cashiers always ask about it.  Makes me wonder if the maids for the mega rich in that town have different cards when they shop lol..

@Anonymous,

That one that has the starting letter as Ritz is another competitor of this town.  This one starts with a G. and is right on the New York border.  The houses start at million dollars+.... Another clue is the Martha Moxley/Skakel story - Happened there. People are very obnoxious and don't even respond to a simple good morning. Real Snubs and ... Smiley Tongue

Message 53 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

That one that has the starting letter as Ritz is another competitor of this town.  This one starts with a G. and is right on the New York border.  The houses start at million dollars+.... Another clue is the Martha Moxley/Skakel story - Happened there. People are very obnoxious and don't even respond to a simple good morning. Real Snubs and ... Smiley Tongue

Hehe... I figured that, or the town I was thinking of.

Message 54 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Hehe... I figured that, or the town I was thinking of.

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 55 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I get comments on most of the time on my CSP how heavy it is and pretty and how to get it. 

and on my Amex Gold/Green how on the same is just has my first inicial and last name. (people are like how did you do that)

Actually the PRG did get some commentary.

I like the look of my PRG, but wasn't going to pay the AF to look at it. Besides I still can look at it anytime I want, I just can't use it. Heh. 

hahaha thats a good way to put  it. i do use it heavely for large purchases i have the money for.

Message 56 of 86
GoldenBoy1
Established Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and say 99.999% of society really doesn't care about what credit cards other people have.  I know we share our failures and successes amongst each other but outside of credit websites, I just find it hard to believe that anyone really cares that joe blow has a AMEX Platinum.  

Message 57 of 86
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Nothing verbally said but my Discover and Citi DC raise the most eyebrows from cashiers that cannot comprehend that there isn't a 16 digit number on the front. They usually sit there flipping it over several times trying to find it LOL

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 58 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truthfully, almost everyone comments on my debit card more than any other.  It's from Chase and it has Disney characters on it.  Everyone who sees it loves it as much as I do.  Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 86
dilettante
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Truthfully, almost everyone comments on my debit card more than any other.  It's from Chase and it has Disney characters on it.  Everyone who sees it loves it as much as I do.  Smiley Happy

I loved my 101 Dalmations debit card I had from Chase, too!  I was so sad when they sent a letter stating it was closed since I couldn't have 2 debit cards for the same account.Smiley Sad

Message 60 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.