cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which credit cards allow you to do this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which credit cards allow you to do this?

Capital One will give you the card number in the app before the card arrives
Message 11 of 16
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Amex failed to provide me with a number upon approval, and later awarded me a $60 credit for their error. I was surprised when it showed up in my account and called them. About a week after I spoke with a CSR about the credit, they sent out an email explaining it.

Message 12 of 16
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Amex does but there was some sort of glitch when I tried to do it with my Cash Magnet... Having to do with the CVV number .... 

Didn't pursue it at the time and just waited for the physical card...

Supposedly the card was eligible and i got the number but it wouldnt add to Apple Wallet correctly

-J

Message 13 of 16
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

where are you buying the computer?

Newegg?
Best Buy?
Apple?
Dell?

etc.. etc.. use in house financing... and then balance transfer to another card later...

Message 14 of 16
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This isn't a super sign-up bonus, but the Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card is a no-annual fee card that will give you $150 back if you spend $1000 in the first 3 months, and all purchases (and balance transfers) are interest free for 15 months.

If you put your browser into incognito/private mode one should be able to get a $200 sub for bce. It worked for me this past Saturday night.

Message 15 of 16
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

@Andypanda wrote:

If you put your browser into incognito/private mode one should be able to get a $200 sub for bce. It worked for me this past Saturday night.

I forgot this trick during my last few apps. Thanks for the reminder, Andy.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.