Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which credit cards report authorized users to credit bureaus

tag
kimberlyc71
New Visitor

Which credit cards report authorized users to credit bureaus

Does anyone know which credit card companies report authorized users to the credit major credit reporting companies? I have found so many varying answers online and I have asked two credit card companies if they do and the cust service reps don't even seem sure!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Luxy

Re: Which credit cards report authorized users to credit bureaus

I know that Amex and GE does for sure.  I have my GF as an AU on my AMEX, and I'm an AU on her Banana Republic CC through GECRB. 

Message 2 of 6
colindidit
Established Contributor

Capital one does as well
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 3 of 6
krial
Regular Contributor

I am AU on my fiancee's Chase Freedom card, and it is reporting.

She is AU on my Discover IT card, and it is reporting as well.

Goal: 800, Current Scores: EX 735, EQ 746, TU 745
Message 4 of 6
jaicam5
Valued Member

I only know of the cards that I have and they all report AU. Barclay, Cap One, NFCU

Message 5 of 6
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
Capital one does as well

this

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.