Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Pulled from Where A recent list...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who Pulled from Where A recent list...

So this has been my experience here in Central FL in March/April 2017 unless otherwise noted:

I have been approved for all of these cards, some with amazing starts.

Amex EDC EX only approved $1400

Amex Green Charge EX only approved NPSSL

Bank Americard MC EX only approved $2000

Chase Slate EX and TU only approved $2000

Capital One Plat. EX EQ TU now closed dates back to June 2016 approved $500, then $750, then brick wall, and closed it! 9mo. open

Citi Simplicity EX  EQ only approved $3200

Disco it EQ only (applied last June 2016 pulled EX then only (Declined then, approved in March 2017) $10,500

Fifth/Third Truly Simple MC EQ only approved $17,000

Suntrust EQ only (pending approval Apr. 2017)

US Bank EQ only (pending approval Apr. 2017

TD Bank/Target EQ only (declined July 2016)

Sync/JCP TU only July 2016 approved $300, now $1000

Sync/Walmart Store Card TU only July 2016 approved $500, now $1000

Wells Fargo Visa Signature EX only approved $15,000

Barclay Card Circle (INSTANT DENIAL PRIOR NEGATIVE ACCOUNT) in 2009-BLACK LIST.

Current Fico 8 745 EX, 743 EQ, 781 TU.

2% Util

12 yo file average

1 CO recently removed in the last days that was 2.3 yrs. Bright House Cable disputed it and it came off (Spectrum Amnesty Program completed)

1 open Ally car loan 13k owed

2 closed car loans, one was Wells Fargo.

HP's were 5 or under at the beginning of the Spree.

$54,500 salary yearly.

All approvals were instant online, Wells declined me at first because they said they could not identify me, when I called in and sorted it out 24 hrs. later I had $15,000.

Hopefully this helps you all out, those looking for info on who pulls what. Of course I know it's regional and subjective to your file and history. 

Let me know if there are any questions or if you'd like clarification on anything.

Thanks for all of the input while I was a lurker over the last year or so, Information only comes from real life feedback and this is my way of giving back. Thanks again guys for all of your previous kind words and kudos!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who Pulled from Where A recent list...

Thanks for the information. I also live in Orlando and applied for the Amazon Prime Credit Card last week thinking Chase would pull EX or TU. To my surprise they pulled EQ which is frozen.

Maybe the co-branded cards are different from the branded cards. At any rate I'm not willing to take the HP on EQ (649) my lowest score.

Message 2 of 3
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Who Pulled from Where A recent list...

Impressive

Im a member of the Barclay Bad Boy Club also joining in 2009

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.