cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else is compulsive and logs in CC acts 5+ times/day.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who else is compulsive and logs in CC acts 5+ times/day.

I may go overboard but I log into all my bank accounts via the app or website at least 5 times or more a day. I don't know why I just feel a need to login. Anyone else? I'm sure more people here are like that than in my normal life. Lol

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Who else is compulsive and logs in CC acts 5+ times/day.

You mean, per account or just check 5 of them ... or, do you check every single account 5x per day?

Message 2 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

All my accounts. On my iPhone I have a folder that has all the finance apps and I log into one after the other... many times a day.

Message 3 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do it now (ever since I got my two new cards) just to see whenever my transactions are going to post so I can pay them off immediately!! 

I can't tell if it's a pleasant/non-pleasant thought knowing you have an AMEX charge card and a Discover It with immediate interest your first month ('cause I took the $150 cash back sign-up bonus). 

Message 4 of 61
PCR20
Regular Contributor

Well.... I log onto MyFICO at least a few times a day to watch the three Chips spin and change from Red->Orange->Yellow->Green.

(At least I think those are the colors, I'm slightly Color Challanged)

It took me a few years to get them to go around as far as they do now, and dammit, I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can!

Starting Score: 05/12/2007 was 724 average on all 3
Current Score: 02-10-2017 EQ=839 EX=837 TU=832
Message 5 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TCarson wrote:

Well.... I log onto MyFICO at least a few times a day to watch the three Chips spin and change from Red->Orange->Yellow->Green.

It took me a few years to get them to go around as far as they do now, and dammit, I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can!

Mine stop at red. Smiley Sad

Smiley Tongue, No they don't.

Message 6 of 61
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

All my accounts. On my iPhone I have a folder that has all the finance apps and I log into one after the other... many times a day.

As long as you aren't driving your car when you check your iPhone app, there's no issue Smiley Tongue

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 7 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I do it now (ever since I got my two new cards) just to see whenever my transactions are going to post so I can pay them off immediately!! 

I can't tell if it's a pleasant/non-pleasant thought knowing you have an AMEX charge card and a Discover It with immediate interest your first month ('cause I took the $150 cash back sign-up bonus). 

I would have done the $150 too. Just PIF.

Message 8 of 61
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Well... ummmm... I don't do that.  But to each their own of course.  It would be quite the task to log into 60+ some accounts of mine 5x a day.  While I check them periodically and everything is automatically linked to my database, not every card carries a balance as they are rotated.

Message 9 of 61
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TCarson wrote:

Mine stop at red. Smiley Sad

Smiley Tongue, No they don't.

lol... LMAO... "the apps... THE APPS!!!!"

i'm sick like you OP (well kind of), i log into all atleast once a day and usually make a payment lol.

Message 10 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.