cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who here has the AmEx Clear Card and do you have Excellent Credit?

tag
Awesomely
Regular Contributor

Re: Who here has the AmEx Clear Card and do you have Excellent Credit?

I got approved for the Clear and Gold cards on the same day in April. My Experian score must have been around 680-700 and my credit history was 2 years and 8 months old. From what I read the company likes for your history to be completely clean.

Message 11 of 15
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Awesomely wrote:

I got approved for the Clear and Gold cards on the same day in April. My Experian score must have been around 680-700 and my credit history was 2 years and 8 months old. From what I read the company likes for your history to be completely clean.

What was your starting CL for Clear? BTW...congrats.

Message 12 of 15
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@simonlarano wrote:

So, what would be the "easiest" AMEX Blue card to get? I'm hoping to app for one in the next 6-12 months or so.

AMEX Blue is the easiest revolving credit card to get. Next is AMEX Blue Cash/Blue Sky and/or Clear.

Message 13 of 15
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@simonlarano wrote:

So, what would be the "easiest" AMEX Blue card to get? I'm hoping to app for one in the next 6-12 months or so.

AMEX Blue is the easiest revolving credit card to get. Next is AMEX Blue Cash/Blue Sky and/or Clear.

Easier than Amex SPG?

Message 14 of 15
Awesomely
Regular Contributor

Thanks, and $2,000, hopefully next week it can get bumped up to $6,000.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.