Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is familiar with CFNA

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Who is familiar with CFNA

I had firestone refund me a lifetime alignment deal I purchased. I logged into my account to see if that posted and yes it did, but i'm also seeing where it says credit limit it is at $0 and available credit is at $0. It was never like that before I have a $2200 limit on this card.

Reps aren't available right now but i'm gonna be highly pissed off if they closed my account for a refund!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Who is familiar with CFNA

@LS2982 wrote:

I had firestone refund me a lifetime alignment deal I purchased. I logged into my account to see if that posted and yes it did, but i'm also seeing where it says credit limit it is at $0 and available credit is at $0. It was never like that before I have a $2200 limit on this card.

Reps aren't available right now but i'm gonna be highly pissed off if they closed my account for a refund!!

I thought they didn't report limit and when people charged they were finding it showing balance... My card Closed out after a year or 2 of no use... just got it way back when all were getting it even with 500's credit scores.

Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I thought they didn't report limit and when people charged they were finding it showing balance... My card Closed out after a year or 2 of no use... just got it way back when all were getting it even with 500's credit scores.

When I first got the account the limit or available credit did not show up, but as soon as I used the card and it posted the limit and available credit did show up. I just checked the account today and its gone.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
tbolt2
Contributor

You should be ok.

Call Monday to be sure, but I would not worry until then.

I think its the credit to the account that caused the hiccup. It should correct itself within a day or two after the transaction completely processes. My available credit did the same thing earlier this year when I made a mistake that caused a payment to them to be returned by my bank.

Starting Score: 534 11/09
Current Score: FICO 652 05/11
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 5
ah12345
Contributor

My credit limit has always post on credit agencies since I open the account 06/12. I believe that it will report a limit onces you show some use on the card, i heard other people having issues with no limit reporting, also they will close your account if not use regularly. Just call them on monday and see what you can find out their cs are not so friendly.

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.