cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is this Credit Solutions everyone raves about that works?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who is this Credit Solutions everyone raves about that works?

synchrony bank!!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get that. lol. Is there a specific phone number to call?

Message 3 of 16
alisadarrick
Regular Contributor

800-480-0205

BK7 Meeting of Creditors 12/14 Discharged 2/15
EQ 630
EX 631
TU 653
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's classified. None of us can tell you. Top secret.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

In all seriousness, there is a list of backdoor numbers at the top of the main Credit Cards forum page where you will find several numbers for Synchrony Bank Credit Solutions. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

I've had good luck with them sometimes, but I don't know where the name "Credit Solutions" comes from.  It sounds ilke you should be talking to a different company, when you are just talking to Synchrony -- and usually India.   Anybody know where the name comes from?

It is just the Synchrony back door.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

I've had good luck with them sometimes, but I don't know where the name "Credit Solutions" comes from.  It sounds ilke you should be talking to a different company, when you are just talking to Synchrony -- and usually India.   Anybody know where the name comes from?

Agreed, CH7. When I first came to the forums and saw the name Credit Solutions, it sounded like some type of credit repair company based on the name. Couldn't understand at the time why everyone was raving about it Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

Agreed, CH7. When I first came to the forums and saw the name Credit Solutions, it sounded like some type of credit repair company based on the name. Couldn't understand at the time why everyone was raving about it Smiley Happy

Oh, they repaired my credit alright......all the way up to over $80k in revolving credit wiith Sync. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just hit the luv button and got denied, called 877-379-8173 (found on myfico) and was told the number was closed and then called 877-379-8173 and got a bump from $1700 to $7k. The second number (that worked) seemed a little janky at first but when I got a rep everything seemed fine. Seeing a lot of people getting approved today so we may be causing system issues.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.