Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who pulls TU?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Who pulls TU?

I have significantly fewer INQs on my TU report here in Northern California.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Who pulls TU?

Barclays

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

State Farm Bank, Barclays, Chase, Discover, BofA, GE.

Ron.

Message 3 of 20
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

State Farm Bank, Barclays, Chase, Discover, BofA, GE.

Ron.

I'm in New York... Chase pulled EX. Discover pulled EQ.

Message 4 of 20
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

GECRB (Walmart, JCPenney, Lowe's, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Amazon, Toys“R”Us, etc.)

Message 5 of 20
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

The only ones I've seem consistently pull TU are Barclays and GEMB. Chase pulled ex for me, and I'm on the west coast. They told me that they use all 3 and couldnt confirm which one would be pulled until after it was done. Also many CUs tend to use TU, but you'd need to call them and find out which they pull.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 20
daveg38
Established Contributor

Generally speaking, GECRB (Amazon, Walmart), Barclay's, BofA and occasionally credit unions (who don't use EQ) will pull TransUnion.

That being said, regional factors will also dictate whether Citi or Discover are EX or EQ (respectively) will be used, or both TU.

AMEX you can nearly bet your life will pull Experian.  Occasionally, fax-ins due to freezes diverting the HP could render another report being pulled or viewed.

Capital One likes all three.  In fact, they often pull three simultaneously.  They'd pull your high school transcripts if possible.

The rest of your national issuers are a crapshoot as to what they'll pull.  Again, it's usually a 'regional' thing.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 7 of 20
Dustink
Valued Contributor

What are Barclay's best cards?

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 8 of 20
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

It's not really a question of best. It's more a matter of what you're looking for and which rewards are best for you. 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 9 of 20
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I like no AF's and large sign-up bonus's. Pretty much all card types are useful at some point to me.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.