cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's gonna sit in your sockdrawer this holiday season?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who's gonna sit in your sockdrawer this holiday season?

That's funny Brammy

I just ck'd my email and saw the same thing from WAMU. I am waiting to see if I get some x-mas love with a CLI from them.
Message 61 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

jaybee wrote:
That's funny Brammy

I just ck'd my email and saw the same thing from WAMU. I am waiting to see if I get some x-mas love with a CLI from them.

Just sent a check for 1200.00.  If they want me to use it, they need to give me something though they have been good to me.  Gonna lay off the card til I see what they do for me for Xmas.  Time for my next CLI

Message 62 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be sending in the last of my bal, if I do not see any love from them they will be hanging out with HSBC. Well no they are not hanging out with HSBC, they (HSBC) are in a drawer all their own!
Message 63 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
I just got an email from WaMu asking that I use my card this holiday weekend.  Didn't offer any rates that made me do backflips.

I got that nice form letter also....They are out of luck this season..I'm really liking my $0 balance...Smiley Very Happy
Message 64 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:

Brammy wrote:
I just got an email from WaMu asking that I use my card this holiday weekend.  Didn't offer any rates that made me do backflips.

I got that nice form letter also....They are out of luck this season..I'm really liking my $0 balance...Smiley Very Happy

Ditto!  I got a little too in to the Holiday season and Money going quirky, I let too many cards report a balance in NOV. Waiting on six I PIFd to report so no one is moving til after mid-month.

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-29-2007 09:03 PM
Message 65 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.