Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Chase So boring? Lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is Chase So boring? Lol

I once had my aarp card closed due to fraud right after i started using samsung pay. So yes until they make their system security very strong i dont think i will be able to trust them fully. That does not mean i will never use it , ofcourse i will if there are incentives. I like to make profit. And im sure cc companies make profit from andriod pay, samsung pay etc otherwise they wouldnt advertise it.Btw if you google there are reports of hack on samsung pay. Again that does not mean one can never use it . It like everything else is evolving. I dont know much about andriod pay security though. May be it is better. It is perfectly natural to feel distrust about these payment methods because in this day and age there are clever hackers who also can design such programmes. Here is a link that discusses hacks on samsung pay. Perhaps in its early days? https://www.theverge.com/2016/8/9/12410716/samsung-mobile-pay-token-hack-defcon.  But like i said they are evolving to be a better system. 

Btw whoever put a HUGE EQUAL sign between people choosing to not to use andriod pay and country's evolution forward etc need to take a step back and relax and dont assume that everyone should believe exactly like them. Because we dont assume an equal sign between those two things.If you enjoy using it go ahead use it but  evolution or advancement to me is in respecting everyone's choices and also creating awareness about something that you think is beneficial in a respectful way without invalidating other people's choices. Anyways, those who here shared good things about andriod pay are actually taking action to educate others about their point of view in a respectful way so its creates an openness for positive change. So thank you and do share your postive or negative experiences with this. It totally can be a positive experience for sure but i will take my own time feel comfortable enough to trust. I will obseve the evolution of security features for this kind of programmes. At the same time i feel discover rocks and actually makes people use this kind of payment methods by giving such awesome incentives.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.