Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifes new credit card Poll:::

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: Wifes new credit card Poll:::

Haha that is great lol!!
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 11 of 13
swpopham
Established Contributor

well for the grins of it we both applied for the premier card. they pulled eq said sara did not have enough history, and said that I had too many inquires... and further info would be on the letter. so I can confirm that citi still sucks ass

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 12 of 13
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@swpopham wrote:
No kidding, the palladium card was her and she added me as a joint owner. The select card was mine and i added her as owner. Csp was hers and added me. Nfcu we apped jointly on both. Webhopper i hate apple! She was shopping for herself lol selfish women i sware lol

RoFL... I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt!!!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.