cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Chase AU's (not Joint) show up on their credit report?

tag
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will Chase AU's (not Joint) show up on their credit report?

I have my girl friend on two Chase CC and we share the same address. And both show on her report.  I never gave Chase anything but her first and last name.

She got a nice boost of 18,900 of CL with 0 UTL.  It helped her score a lot.  She is at 685 karma score, and that is with 24 late payments on the ex-husband house loan that he is trying to mod.

But her UTL is still at 45%.  Working on getting that down for her.

She hates credit, but I keep telling here it is a necessary evil.

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 31 of 35
p-
Valued Contributor

Bay_Area_Joe wrote:  ...necessary evil...

Sounds like a good band name.

Message 32 of 35
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/necessaryevilmusic/app_178091127385

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 33 of 35
p-
Valued Contributor

Message 34 of 35
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

I was an AU on my moms BB&T card and they never reported anything on my CR. Just depends on company and their policy on it.
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.