cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Chase do a double pull for CLI request?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will Chase do a double pull for CLI request?

I was approved for the Chase FU in September 2017 with an instant approval of $4500, pulled both TU and EX.  As of today, 1-4-2019, it has stayed the same.  I have been waiting for a possible auto CLI, just updated my income hoping for a change of heart.  If I request a CLI will they again pull both TU and EX?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Will Chase do a double pull for CLI request?

They can pull a single CRA, or any combination 

Expect worst case scenario,  and rejoice if it doesn't happen 

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As mentioned by @Remedios, reports have been confirmed that in a variety of cases Chase can pull 2 CRAs for a CLI. So, YEMV.
Message 3 of 6
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for the Chase FU in September 2017 with an instant approval of $4500, pulled both TU and EX.  As of today, 1-4-2019, it has stayed the same.  I have been waiting for a possible auto CLI, just updated my income hoping for a change of heart.  If I request a CLI will they again pull both TU and EX?

I literally just spent time the other day on here reviewing years worth of Chase CLI's and can attest to what's already been posted.  Depending on your location and profile, the posts have ranged from a pull not appearing, to 1 HP on EX, and to also seeing a double pull on Ex and Eq or Ex and Tu.  I doubt you'll be able to say for certain as YMMV but again, just be prepared for the worst case when it comes to Chase processing that so you aren't surprised.  Many also historically say you are most likely (If you're in the market and not 5/24) better off app'ing for a new card rather than taking the double pull for a CLI.  Following that, you can move over that limit to your other card ultimately raising that cards available limit.

Message 4 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

I'd expect two pulls and be pleasantly surprised with one. I'd bet on them pulling whichever bureau or bureaus they pulled when you got the card.

Message 5 of 6
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they will now, I just called chase and told them to double tap you.  j/k...have you filled in your income on the portal?  that can be a trigger to getting an auto cli.  it has been for me for sure

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.