cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will SDFCU Eventually send me a pre- approval for there regular low rate card?

tag
nodak64
Established Member

Will SDFCU Eventually send me a pre- approval for there regular low rate card?

I had a succeful app spree recently and the only thing left I want to add is a high limit low apr card. I joined sdfcu recently but want to wait to apply for there card for at least a few months and maybe until the end of the year. At least after 61 day CLI for amex reports. I would app it if a good pre approval came along.

Do they often send pre approvals after joining?

Thanks.

Edit: Should have included scores........

Ex: 736

EQ-TU- 675

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Will SDFCU Eventually send me a pre- approval for there regular low rate card?

Message 2 of 5
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Will SDFCU Eventually send me a pre- approval for there regular low rate card?

Well I have been a member for just under a year and I've never received an offer from them.  Not sure that I recall reading about any others receiving them either.  That's not to say that they don't.  But if you want a CC from them I'd say just apply when ready.  I have their Visa with a low interest rate in case I need to do something long term.  The process was really easy because you can sign all of your docs online.  However, it took about 2 weeks or more to get my card so they are not the quickest in that department.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I doubt that SDFCU will send a preapproval.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 5
nodak64
Established Member

Thanks everyone.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.