cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Synchrony Bank be cheaper than GECRB?

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Will Synchrony Bank be cheaper than GECRB?

Hello all,

I have Walmart, PayPal SmartConnect and Amazon Store Card accounts. I have gone from a low of $400 on my Walmart and PPSC accounts to $4,500 and $5K respectively. Like clock work, every four months there has been a CLI with no HP. However, on this go-round, I was denied a CLI on all 3 accounts, and the reason was that they have reached the maximum amount of increases for the accounts. I have seen many Walmart accounts in excess of $5K, and my Amazon is only $2,500. So have I truly reached a maximum, or is that just a blanket reason they throw out now? Thanks for the replies.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Will Synchrony Bank be cheaper than GECRB?

they are only changing there name no other change, nonobudy bought them they are just changing the name. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Eh, I dunno about the no other changes.. the CLIs have definitely slowed, to me.
Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Moved:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.