cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Walmart Discover get me on Discover's radar?

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Will Walmart Discover get me on Discover's radar?

not sure. 

never planned on getting a discover card. 

since i got my walmart card though. 

ive gotten 3 pre approvals for discover more. (in the past 2-3 weeks) 

i just checked their site and also pre approved for the miles card. 

But i locked myself in the garden and am not apping until 1/1/14. when all my inquries become irrelevant and almost all off my reports (well like 6 of them will be on till 8/14)

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 11 of 12
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will Walmart Discover get me on Discoverer's radar?

There are a few credit card offers that came in the mail shortly after going on to a website and hitting the apply button and spending a few minutes looking around.  Last week I was on discover and was looking at open road card and I am not sure if it was a coincidence or not but there was a offer to apply for one on my log in account at discover. FNBO same thing I was looking at the card and hit apply and a week later my DH got a credit card offer in the mail,another coincidence. I didn't actually apply for anything. I have also noticed a few soft pulls from banks I have looked at on line.  Maybe just go on discover and hit apply and then log off they might just try and get you to come back with a offer. Hopefull thinking!    Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.