Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish Me Luck!

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Wish Me Luck!

Opened a Barcla's Apple financing account a couple of weeks ago and got a $2700 credit line, which after I purchased my MacBook Pro only left a few hundred dollars to use.  I hate the high util....so I'm going to call the backdoor number today to hopefully get a cli.  I'll just explain that I might want to use the account to buy some peripherals and am also working on rebuilding credit and don'tl ike the high util right now.

Will let you know how it goes.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Wish Me Luck!

good luck!

Message 2 of 6
smc733
Valued Contributor

Best of luck to you!  Let us know how it turns out.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 3 of 6
n777ua
Established Contributor

And.....fail. They want me to establish 3 months of payments, I was told to call back then. I must say, the woman I spoke with couldn't have been any nicer, she asked for some current employment information and had some questions about my past credit history. Overall not really a bad experience, just wish I could've had the CLI Smiley Happy....in time I guess
About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 4 of 6
JonStur
Established Contributor

At least they're giving you some hope...'it wasn't an absolute "no".

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 5 of 6
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I have also found these people to be very nice to work with.

Hit them in three months... They WILL be nice to you!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.