cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WoW, CAP1 EXECUTIVE OFFICE REALLY WORKS!!!

tag
frddlawson
New Contributor

WoW, CAP1 EXECUTIVE OFFICE REALLY WORKS!!!

Ive just been approved for a credit increase to $4000 from $750. I was on cap1 credit step program three years ago. They stepped one time and then ran out of steps so i just sock drawer the card. Then i read the threads on the great success people are having with the EO, so I decided to give it a try. Sent a email on Sat, got a phone call on Mon, and got the credit increase on Thurs. Just when I was going to cancel. AMAZING!!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
paulbrapp
New Contributor

Re: WoW, CAP1 EXECUTIVE OFFICE REALLY WORKS!!!

WOuld you mind pm'ing me the email to the executive office..

Thanks in advance

Paul

Message 2 of 12
zerobacan
Established Contributor

How are your numbers now?

Score? Utili? and how did you use that card, PIF allteh time? or carried a balance?

Thanks

@frddlawson wrote:
Ive just been approved for a credit increase to $4000 from $750. I was on cap1 credit step program three years ago. They stepped one time and then ran out of steps so i just sock drawer the card. Then i read the threads on the great success people are having with the EO, so I decided to give it a try. Sent a email on Sat, got a phone call on Mon, and got the credit increase on Thurs. Just when I was going to cancel. AMAZING!!!

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 3 of 12
p-
Valued Contributor

@paulbrapp wrote:

WOuld you mind pm'ing me the email to the executive office..

Thanks in advance

Paul

You can find a link to it and all the other pertinent info here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-to-get-a-PC-or-CLI-from-Capital-One/td-p/1690104

Message 4 of 12
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 12
Anarchy
New Contributor

Yup, same for me.

2 weeks ago went from $750 (stuck on this CL for almost 2 years) to $3000 just by sending an email.

Now I'm working on getting a PC into a Venture card.

Message 6 of 12
frddlawson
New Contributor

Will they PC the card? I was told they dont PC, but then I didnt speak with the EO either.

Message 7 of 12
p-
Valued Contributor

@frddlawson wrote:

Will they PC the card? I was told they dont PC, but then I didnt speak with the EO either.

Chat reps can PC for you as long as your file has an "offer" on it, and they can see that even if it doesn't show online.  Otehrwise, the EO can do a PC.  They did for me.

Message 8 of 12
pastnow123
Regular Contributor

it's so funny. if cap one reps really work, executive office wouldn't have been so busySmiley Happydo they intend to work this way

Message 9 of 12
mojobones89
Contributor

i emailed them sunday night,and monday morning just in case(since they are closed on the weekend).As soon as i was gonna call the EO number i got a call from them lol,gave them my info asked for 7k but would settle for 3k,hopefully i hear from them soon,seeing that i have been with them for 4 years and nothing so waiting an extra 3 days will seem like forever,longer than those 4 years haha.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.