cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering What Card Would Fit Right to Me (I would like to travel)?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Wondering What Card Would Fit Right to Me (I would like to travel)?

@Anonymous wrote:

Just like the title says, trying to see what credit card would work for me. I would prefer something that is downgradeable to a no af card, no foreign transaction fee, and less than $2k spend requirement (3k is a bit pushing it). Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

• Current cards:

• CSP (over 2 years old), Chase aarp (3 years old), Chase Ink Cash (3 years old), Chase freedom (5 years old), Chase Ink Cash Unlimited (Opened in May), Amex Simply Cash (3 years old), Wells Fargo Cashwise (18 months old), also AU for a target redcard (3 years old), Lowes card (over 10 years), and sears (over 15).

• FICO Score: 800+

• Oldest account age: I would say over 15

• Chase 5/24 status: Shouldn't apply to me

• Average monthly spend and categories: I tend not to spend that much. About $300 on bills and $300 materials, goods, etc for my business.

• Open to Business Cards: Yes (I have 2 already)

• Purpose of next card? I want to travel from Houston to Phoenix Arizona. I estimate cost to be around $250. Currently I have no debt but $7k on my chase business unlimited ink card that I can easily pay off (I took the money and have been bank account bonus hopping/getting interest since I have a 12 month 0% apr).

• Do you have any cards you've been looking at? Capital Venture, Amex Platinum, BOA Travel and Cash CC. My only issue with Amex is the annual fee and that would probably result in me closing the card since I do not travel frequently.

I can't for the life of me see why you would want another card, but if you insist on adding one, I guess the BOA Travel MC, which has no annual fee, or the Citi Premier -- which has a $95 annual fee -- would be logical choices for your next travel card. I have both, and as between the 2 I find the Premier card to be the better value.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.