Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

I had planned the Zync app when I knew that I would be going to Costco and also because Costco was having an Amex drive this week. I was hoping that my chances of approval for a revolver would be better during the Costco Amex drive. Also hoping I'll only have one HP. I'll have to pull my EX and see.

I was approved for $2k CL. It's a good starting place. It seems all my CCs (except for cap one, of course!) are at the $2000 to $2500 limit. I'm hoping to break through it this year! I'll probably ask for am Amex CLI in 61 days, but not sure. Is it a HP? NOW I'm in the garden for sure.Smiley Very Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woohoo! Got Costco Amex, too! :)

Wow congrats! What is this Amex drive you referred to?

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 3 of 25
dharalex
Established Contributor

It is a HP, but if you are going to garden, I think it's worth it! I will be requesting one in April!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 25
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!!  I use it a lot when I eat out. I earned a lot of cash back. You're going to like the card. They started me out $2K.

Ron.

Message 5 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! Every so often, Costco has a table or booth set up to promote their Amex card. They have promo gifts (I got a Costco tote bag) if you app. So, I was hoping that being a promotional period, my chances of approval would be greater. Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@dharalex wrote:

It is a HP, but if you are going to garden, I think it's worth it! I will be requesting one in April!

So, an Amex CLI is a HP? Bummer. How do the do on auto-CLIs? I really don't want any more HPs for a while.  Plus, I'm going to be moving soon and that may be more inq that I hadn't planned on. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bichonmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! Every so often, Costco has a table or booth set up to promote their Amex card. They have promo gifts (I got a Costco tote bag) if you app. So, I was hoping that being a promotional period, my chances of approval would be greater. Smiley Happy

Ah ok thanks for the heads up! You're on a roll today, enjoy your new cards!

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI are soft with Amex, regardless if its approved or not.

Message 9 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CLI are soft with Amex, regardless if its approved or not.

Great! Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.