Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Merrill link?

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Working Merrill link?

Does anybody know if the Merrill+ is still open for applications? I had a friend who wanted to apply but I can't seem to find a working link. I haven't heard anything about this card in particular so wasn't sure if it's still around to apply for or not.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Working Merrill link?

@thummel wrote:
Does anybody know if the Merrill+ is still open for applications? I had a friend who wanted to apply but I can't seem to find a working link. I haven't heard anything about this card in particular so wasn't sure if it's still around to apply for or not.

From what I can tell the offer is no longer available (i.e. no working links in the wild).  Smiley Sad

Edited to add:  I'm assuming you were referring to a working link for the 50k point offer, since otherwise the card is rather ho-hum.

Message 2 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Update... it looks like the offer might (?) still be available by phone:  http://www.doctorofcredit.com/merrill-still-available-via-phone-bonus/

Message 3 of 19
thummel
Established Contributor

Thank you for the information UncleB. I will tell my friend he may be able to apply over the phone. I'll post back if it's possible or not.
Message 4 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Giving this a bump since according to Doctor of Credit there's now another working link:

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/new-merrill-link-50000-merrill-points-3000-spending-500-1000/

Message 5 of 19
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Giving this a bump since according to Doctor of Credit there's now another working link:

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/new-merrill-link-50000-merrill-points-3000-spending-500-1000/

This link works just approved today for the 50,000!!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

odd_dog, what are your data points? I would like to see if I may stand a chance at gaining an approval for their card.
Message 7 of 19
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
odd_dog, what are your data points? I would like to see if I may stand a chance at gaining an approval for their card.

you can find all that in approvals, but to save you a click - went pending and after reading about it decided to call, as most seem to get pending with this card, they pulled EX  I am in MA and my score is 758, I have alot of inq. TU 20, EX 5, EQ 5 the analyst was WAY COOL, no questions, looked at my report, came back after about only a minute and said congrats, $7000 starter, but she was saying they will CLI in 6 months so my CL would go up, I don't care $7,000 is more than enough for me. Good Luck if you decide to apply!!!

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I think I will certainly wait. My Fico8 Experian score is around 720-730 but I do have an atrocious amount of inquiries (20).
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Link is alive as of this am. Applied online, went pending, and a credit analyst approved via the phone. I wasn't asked any questions, just put on a quick hold and then approved. No existing ML or BOA relationship. $20k limit.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.