cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB)

tag
TATATA
Regular Contributor

World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB)

WFNNB is not bankruptcy friendly. If you have a bk on your credit report, they will not approve you.regardless of re-established credit or score. CSR confirmed this.

Total CL's combine: $150,600.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB)

Before you apply for anymore cards, be sure to do a search for BK friendly cards, there is a thread and usually at least one thread for each bank on this info.

The 2 posts I see from this morning from you are both banks that are well documented to not be BK friendly, so they are wasted inq.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WFNB will give credit cards to people with Bk. I applied and they denied me and I have a Bk. 7 but my cousin applied and she filed Bk. 7 a couple of months before I did and she has not been out of Bk. 7 long and she has 2 accounts with WFNB. I guess they pick and choose who they want to have account with them and she put them in her bankruptcy too.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is an old thread, but they certainly can be BK friendly. DW got a Victorias Secret and Maurices card less than a year out of BK. We did not include any WFNNB cards in BK.
Message 4 of 7
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

I have one WFNNB account.   They were one of first approvals for unsecured credit in my rebuilding.   I was pleased that they just raised limit from $500 to $800 after a year.   

One thing I don't like.    They only generate a statement if you have a balance on a card.    If you charge something and pay it off before statement closing, there is no statement generated.    I like to have a record of all charges and payments.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speaking of WFNNB....

Does anyone have a number for their branch through American TV?

Was denied for a couple things that I have since cleaned up....

Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Im not liking this bank at all. Refuse to approve me for a store card when i got approved for 2 HSBC cards, Cap1 rewards, 2 GEMB cards. WTH!?!?!?!?! Is there a backdoor number for them?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.