Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would Any One Like to Join Me????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would Any One Like to Join Me????

whats the rate on the cc?  whats the default rate?   What creditcard is it.  In my openion its a RISKY move you cant trust ccc........How much is the loan?
Message 11 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in.....I really need to chill on the CC apps...8 new cards since my credit improvement journey began in June!!! I think I need a liitle break, and so does my inquiry page!!Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 82
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Day one for me........not wanting to apply for anything today.  I think me initiating this thread was like pressure not to apply.  Feeling good..................

Message 13 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I've been good for one week... Since I came here a month ago, I applied for AMEX, Citi, and BoA... got only the AMEX.

Asking for a recon with Cit.

BoA said that because I recently opened a PLOC that I had enough available credit in comparison to my income and that I should wait a while and build a positive history with them and then reapply in maybe 6 months or so if I am still interested.

In then end I want my AMEX, the Citi MC, a decent Discover, and a BoA card.   I've read good things about all of these lenders and I would be content with just these cards and my store charge accounts.

So 7 days for now, knowing that I will apply again in 6-12 months.
Message 14 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

peaved_about_credit wrote:
I would like to begin a thread that keeps track of how many days, months, weeks, hell even years those of us who are addicted to applying for credit DON'T apply!  Sort of a support group.  Anybody with me?

Count me in!
Message 15 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tmleverage wrote:

I would like to begin a thread that keeps track of how many days, months, weeks, hell even years those of us who are addicted to applying for credit DON'T apply!  Sort of a support group.  Anybody with me?

Count me in I am at day 1........Smiley Very Happy

At day two's and shaking........Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 82
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

STILL HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR ANYTHING YET.  BUT TEMPTED TO APPLY FOR THIS REDCARD FROM TARGET EVERY ONE'S TALKING ABOUT.........

Message 17 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've only applied for 2 cards since coming to the boards (one on July 27 and one on the 31st) and was approved for both (yay!). Decided I should probably stop though, since I'm going to be in school and don't know if I'll be working...So for me it's been 8 days!
Message 18 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eight hours and holding!
Message 19 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

STILL HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR ANYTHING YET.  BUT TEMPTED TO APPLY FOR THIS REDCARD FROM TARGET EVERY ONE'S TALKING ABOUT.........

Come on Peaved....don't do it!!!! Just wait a while!!! CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE!!!!! Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.