Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would Any One Like to Join Me????

tag
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Re: Would Any One Like to Join Me????

i have jcre and childrens place all with like 10 dollars on them.  whats hurting me are two unpaid collections that i am in the process of taking care of.  you think thats whats hurting me?
Message 41 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

laryn41 wrote:
i have jcre and childrens place all with like 10 dollars on them.  whats hurting me are two unpaid collections that i am in the process of taking care of.  you think thats whats hurting me?

All collections hurt. I have an unpaid one that I'm paying on, and my median FICO is 650s.

Is there a defaulted AMEX in your past, ever, or a BK on your CRs?
Message 42 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am back in.  Back at one day.  Fell off the wagon last night.  Applied for Penfed, because Experian was 651. Denied because of pyramiding debt.  I had a total cl of $800 when I began and was almost maxed out.  In last month I have added Seamiles with CL of $750 and Hooters with CL of $1000.  Utilization is now down to 31%.  I promised myself that I would pay down to the 10% range and wait until January when most of my baddies will fall off before applying again.  But it was so much fun while it lasted.  I have taken some hits from my application spree the past 3 weeks, but know that the CL increases are ultimately worth it. 
Message 43 of 82
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

nope no bk
Message 44 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

laryn41,

Try applying for AMEX Green, Delta and Hilton. If you do it all same day, then you'll likely incur only one INQ from EX, and maybe one INQ from TU.

Message 45 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

You too?  Penfed told me I had Pyramiding debt too! Oh well. 
Message 46 of 82
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

applied for delta...declined
Message 47 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about Green and Hilton?
Message 48 of 82
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

not sure I want to try
Message 49 of 82
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Okay everyone...................

Seems to me, I just can't win for losing.  This week, I paid my Macy's card and my car insurance.  I paid online for both.  Just as I THINK I am about to get on the right road, here comes an emergency!  I had no choice but to use the money that I had already used for my bills for the emergency.  BTW, the emergency was my car.  So Macy's will be 60 days. Robot Mad Car insurance lasped.

Here is my story:
  • Single mother of 9 1/2 years
  • No emergency savings ( seems impossible)
  • School is starting (private school) public schools are awful, my son is ALWAYS FIRST!!
  • I stopped leasing and bought a used Saturn, thinking I was going to come out on top (not having to carry full coverage -expensive- insurance

How can I get back on track here??

Message 50 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.