Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you believe it!!!!

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Would you believe it!!!!

They designed the fidelity amex the same way they came up with the jingle for hot pockets. XD
Message 11 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
They designed the fidelity amex the same way they came up with the jingle for hot pockets. XD

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 20
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I thought the same thing. It's flimsy and has come apart already. The Chase Freedom was also poorly constructed until I asked for contactless payment.

Message 13 of 20
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@scottykhan wrote:
...it's made of one of cheapest plastic material available in the market.

It's a conspiracy to get everyone to demand metal cards - so they can charge higher annual fees !! Cat Surprised

Message 14 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I thought the same thing. It's flimsy and has come apart already. The Chase Freedom was also poorly constructed until I asked for contactless payment.

What is this???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 20
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@navigatethis12 wrote:

What is this???

You know those things you see on some terminals that look like noise coming from a speaker? Chase calls it "Chase Blink"  https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/blink . It lets you pay without having to swipe the card.

The only places I have seen it are Rite-Aid, Walgreens, and McRubbish. Not really useful, but I like to have it anyway.

Message 16 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Like paypass??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 20
scottykhan
Contributor

Yea like paypass. But my point was this Fidelity Amex has maximum CL of up to 100K and Merrill+ has Max limit of 250K. Merrill card really looks good and it's material is heavy too. I don't know why can't fidelity could do the same thing
Message 18 of 20
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Like paypass??

Yes. Different banks have different names for it.

@scottykhan wrote:
Yea like paypass. But my point was this Fidelity Amex has maximum CL of up to 100K and Merrill+ has Max limit of 250K. Merrill card really looks good and it's material is heavy too. I don't know why can't fidelity could do the same thing

Well they are both issued by FIA, so I would reckon that FIA is the one paying to have the cards made. Perhaps because Merrill Lynch is supposed to be an "elite" investing firm, they make the card look better?

Message 19 of 20
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Ive never seen any of the cards mentioned on this thread and im pretty shocked as to what im hearing about the Freedom and BCE(BCP) as well as Fidelity AMEX. I was added as an AU on my moms Sears Platinum MC and to be honest I think everytime I lend it to the cashier they seem to give it a  quickglance. It feels firm and like you can always depend on it when using?? IDK its hard to explain. I like the Sears MC look. AS well as the MACYS ELITE I just imagine it with the AMEX logo and OMG I would be using it everyday. My mom ha sthe MACYS ELITE store card. SO yeah... I havent seen much so maybe once I do, my mentality for them will change.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.