cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrapping up my App Spree, do I have a good combination of cards?

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Wrapping up my App Spree, do I have a good combination of cards?

@BlueHusky wrote:

Does a 19 yr old college student need a CSP? It's mainly a card for travelers...do you travel enough to justify the annual fee?

Everything you have is great, similar to my cards.

As long as the 19 year old is responsible with a ok income it's fine, he could also be saving up for things like graduation etc. Not all 19 year old college students are broke, when I was 19 I had 3 cars all paid for in cash by my own money. It all depends on the person.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 14
BlueHusky
Contributor

I'm not saying anything about his income at all - I simply mean that as a full-time student with two jobs (as he stated), it doesn't seem like he has a lot of time for travel, which is CSP's main benefit. I'm simply asking if it fits his lifestyle considering it does have a fee.

Starting Score: 583 (CreditKarma, 2009)
Current Score: 783 (Walmart Free FICO, March 20, 2012), 774 (Equifax, BoA Pull, 2/20/13)
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
kwinks
Regular Contributor

Well, if he eats at restaurants ( even fast food) the csp is good too. Lol also, who doesn't love a metal card?

Message 13 of 14
kwinks
Regular Contributor

Btw congrats. I'm 20 years old and some still question how I was able to lease 2 cars and have the cards I have AND be a full time college student. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.