Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wyndham Rewards Card

tag
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Wyndham Rewards Card

Has anybody ever received a pre-approval offer from these guys?  It is a BOA card.  I received an offer from them to apply in the mail but I'm very skeptical, my scores range from 497-576...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wyndham Rewards Card

I know people who have been denied. My friend owed $50.00 for this BOA overdraft fee that she refused to pay (BOA had closed her bank account). The $50.00 fee  had been sent to NCO. She recieved a pre approval from BOA and then they denied her - the reason, she had a collection with one of BOA's affiliates! it was not on her credit report, but BOA musta kept a record.

The seem to have gone berzerk with their massive card options. I was looking them over the other day and they have over 400 cards!

Message Edited by siangirl34 on 08-17-2008 09:21 PM
Message 2 of 3
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wyndham Rewards Card

siangirl34 wrote:

The seem to have gone berzerk with their massive card options. I was looking them over the other day and they have over 400 cards!

Message Edited by siangirl34 on 08-17-2008 09:21 PM

I know, it's crazy how many cards they offer! I called last week to do a product change, and when I asked the CSR if my card could be changed to any card BofA offers, she replied that yes, any of the over 400 that we have. That's a lot of options!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.