cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 Card Invite in 3 weeks after request! Is this normal?!

tag
ccquest
Established Contributor

Re: X1 Card Invite in 3 weeks after request! Is this normal?!

@UncleB wrote:

For giggles I requested an invite a few weeks back and received it just a few days ago.

On closer look, unless I'm overlooking something I'm not a good match for this product and I won't be applying anyway.

If you're someone that uses privacy.com, it could be a good replacement for that. For earning alone, it's not that great if you've already got a general 2% card and aren't using the boosts.

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 11 of 16
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@jonblaze24 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After only requesting for invite 3 weeks ago I just receive my X1 Card invitation! Is this normal to receive an invite so quickly? I've been looking around on reddit and myfico to see what wait times have been like and it seems like months and sometimes over a year for an invite. Does anyone know how there invite system works? Do they prioritize certain credentials over others? Additionally would love to know how the application works....what scoring model and bureau do they HP from? Any insight greatly appreciated.

There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason behind who's getting an invite and who isn't. 🤷 They seem to HP from EX  as the data shows. 

Unless I am missing something, it seems the HP comes AFTER you accept the offer? Can't go wrong with knowing your SL before the ding...I just requested another code using a different email, hope to get something from them soon. 

Yes. The early beta invites only got a SP to get their card, once they accepted the offer. This is no longer the case. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anecdotal but I got my invite about a month after requesting and was approved and setup the card without a hard pull. I'm curious if there is a score or income requirement for hard pulls. My primary bank is Charles Schwab and my income is about $83,750 with a 770+ score; so I'm maybe I'm not their primary clientele and it was an olive branch?

Message 13 of 16
Nliszka

I've literally been waiting since the initial signup and hav yet to receive an invite Smiley Sad Hope it didn't get deleted if I did, low 6figure yrly and mid/high 700 CS . Congrats tho !

Message 14 of 16
eliteproxy
Valued Member

Iv been waiting for my invite beenon a waiting list .. i have super high score and income.  Maybe i can email them and ask if they can expedite my invitation?

Message 15 of 16
eliteproxy
Valued Member

@UncleB very reponsible of you. your spot will go to someone on the waiting list and everyones happy. I just feel in love with the card and the brand and I HAVE to have it.. this is "the iphone effect" all over agin lol

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.