Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 Card

tag
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Re: X1 Card

@Life_take2 wrote:

Hmmm.  So I jumped on the waitlist for the fun of it. I wanted see what would show up in the email.

So a couple of interesting points to share:

• I was waitlist #1,503 (they tell you your position in line) so not a huge sign up yet.
  • No web presence
  • Contact info was a text number and FB Messenger

As previously stated this is likely a start-up. Why ? Because at the bottom of the email I received was the standard copyright notice with an address(below)  Googling that address will find a street view picture that might not fit with your notions of premium credit card issuer albeit rather eclectic.  Google Street View X1card.JPG

I any case, I am sure I will enjoy the spam list I just joined...bring on the emails from the multitudes of rich foreign dignitaries who just need a little help getting their millions out of the country.  Smiley LOL

LMAO ... OMG, that was rich!!  Smiley LOL 

Thanks for the share.  I needed a hard laugh. 

Really nice "office" and nice neighborhood.  

Now I really wonder if they're in the same "class"

with AMEX, Chase, Bank of America, Citi!?!  Smiley Surprised

X1card_276ShipleySF_01.jpgX1card_276ShipleySF_02.jpg

Google Maps Street View up and down the street:

SX1card_276ShipleySF_03.jpgX1card_276ShipleySF_04.jpg

Text number and FaceBook Messenger?  Seriously?? 

So unprofessional.  Red Flags.

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 31 of 81
Aim_High
Super Contributor

By the way, it appears our OP @ZAWARUDO may have just been marketing the website.

Profile was created yesterday, profile made one posting, and since then has posted no further comments to this or any thread.

Nothing like free "advertising" by posting on FICO's website (and FaceBook) and who knows what other websites. 

Business Cards

Message 32 of 81
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

Do you think the marketing department is in the same building or has a separate office? Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 81
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Slabenstein wrote:

Do you think the marketing department is in the same building or has a separate office? Smiley Very Happy

Nah ...

I found it.

"X1 Card Marketing Department"  Smiley Tongue

X1card_276ShipleySF_05.jpg 

Business Cards

Message 34 of 81
LowAPRsMoreRewards
Established Member

It reminds me of the MoviePass and Sinemia corporate HQ addresses. 

Message 35 of 81
ZAWARUDO
Established Member

@Aim_High wrote:

By the way, it appears our OP @ZAWARUDO may have just been marketing the website.

Profile was created yesterday, profile made one posting, and since then has posted no further comments to this or any thread.

Nothing like free "advertising" by posting on FICO's website (and FaceBook) and who knows what other websites. 

Not at all. I just saw it over at r/CreditCards but didn't see it mentioned here. Been a lurker for a long time before creating an account. (All the info that I've read over the past year has helped with my credit rebuild immensely. So thank you to all the contributors!)

Message 36 of 81
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@ZAWARUDO wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

Not at all. I just saw it over at r/CreditCards but didn't see it mentioned here. Been a lurker for a long time before creating an account. (All the info that I've read over the past year has helped with my credit rebuild immensely. So thank you to all the contributors!)

My apologies @ZAWARUDO, but we have that happen periodically where someone posts a link or a controversial or questionable story, then disappears.  The "one-post-wonders."   Glad we've been able to help and welcome to My Fico Forums!  We can be a skeptical lot but it's a great community.  Now that you've got a profile, perhaps you'll become a little less of a lurker and join in more of the conversations.  Smiley Happy

Business Cards

Message 37 of 81
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sammydavidjr wrote:

The part of this card that I like is the virtual credit card numbers: if executed like privacy.com, this can be a good tool to manage subscriptions most effectively.

Capital One and Citi both offer the ability to generate unique ones. 

Yep, and now you also have PP Key.

Message 38 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@sammydavidjr wrote:

The part of this card that I like is the virtual credit card numbers: if executed like privacy.com, this can be a good tool to manage subscriptions most effectively.

Capital One and Citi both offer the ability to generate unique ones. 

Yep, and now you also have PP Key.

Yeah but that's not as good as the other two. You only have one Key at a time. You can get a new one any time or change the CVV any time but I have like 7 or 8 VCCs with Capital One and I switch them on and off in the app as I need them. 

Message 39 of 81
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

waaaay ot but if anyone is looking for an incredible search engine this is the best out there.  my exchange mailbox is 87GB and my nas storage is ~20TB and this tool will find anything instantly.  anyone that uses the broken sucky windows junk will be sending me a xmas card to thank me.  actually makes a good outlook replacement

https://www.x1.com/products/x1-search/

Message 40 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.