Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay/Nooo TY preferred came.

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Yay/Nooo TY preferred came.

Ecstatic today my thank you preferred came but too bad I have to wait another week since they sent the wrong card...(CSR did offer 48hr shipping free but the computer system deny since I called to activate the card so 1 week wait it is) plus this is my first World MC Smiley Happy,

Anyone know how the paypass card work that came with it? Do I rip the thing card out? Or use it whole?

Thanks

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Yay/Nooo TY preferred came.

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Ecstatic today my thank you preferred came but too bad I have to wait another week since they sent the wrong card...(CSR did offer 48hr shipping free but the computer system deny since I called to activate the card so 1 week wait it is) plus this is my first World MC Smiley Happy,

Anyone know how the paypass card work that came with it? Do I rip the thing card out? Or use it whole?

Thanks

You remove the rectangle from the surrounding part.  But you will get a new one if they sent the wrong card.

Message 2 of 4
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Oic, but do I peel off the clear sticker from the black area in the back or it shud stay there?

Thanks

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 3 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

You can remove the sticker.  The intent is that you can attach the device to your cellphone, or some other thing you are likely to be carrying.  So remove it when you are ready to stick it to something.

I never use mine though, just the cards.  Too easy to forget or lose, and if I lose my cell phone, I don't also want to have lost a credit card (and be unable to immediately cancel because I don't have my cell!)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.