Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeah I'm in the AMEX ZYNC CLUB!!!

tag
maponafa
New Contributor

Yeah I'm in the AMEX ZYNC CLUB!!!

Thanks for all the help getting my credit cleaned up, everyone on this forum is very helpful and informative.  I just got approved for my first AMEX card I applied forthe ZYNC card an hour ago and said in progrss I though oh no I'm going to be denied!!  I called and they just needed to verify that it was me since I have fraud alets and states to call me for new credit I guess I didn't give them enough time to call me!!  My score were EQ701 EX704 TU739 I guess there fakos I have the Equifax credit monitoring service.  No collection on TU or EQ 1 chargeoff unpaid reporting on all three 1 paid state tax lien on EX and 2 med collection on EX my EX is the worst report but I had no inquiries on there so thats why i decided to apply.  I started here in dec08 almost 2 years ago with scores in low 450's on all reports and I finally made it to 700 club.  I was approved for barclay choice privileges 2500.00 limit last month so that was also exciting!!

Thanks all for support and encouraging/inspirational postings!!

Starting Score: EQ - 450 TU - 429 (12-24-2008)
Current Score: EQ - 680 TU - 741 (09-11-2010)
Goal Score: 815
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yeah I'm in the AMEX ZYNC CLUB!!!

Congrats! And welcome to the Zync family. I've had my card since middle of August and I love it. Use it responsibily and it will surely open the door to other Amex products such as their revolving credit cards 6month-1yr from now!

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
smc733
Valued Contributor

Has anyone seen an instant approval for this card?  Last time I applied, I called and they said all Zync applications are sent to their CBO department, whatever that means...

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 3 of 6
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

I was an instant approval online and many others on this forum have too. In the cases that it hasn't been is because they had to call in to verify info.

Message 4 of 6
maponafa
New Contributor

I think from the many many post that i read before I applied were instant approvals ,mine was not because of my fraud alert the number that I called was provided after I submitted app. and it said in progress, so I decided to call and it was the account review dept.  so when I called they hadn't actually approved it yet he said he had to hang up and call me back on the phone number that I provided on credit report for fraud alert then he said give him a few seconds to review and said I was approved and explained some benefits and that was it.  Hope that helps. I dont know what  report they pulled yet.  But if it was EX I had some baddies and a paid tax lien.

Starting Score: EQ - 450 TU - 429 (12-24-2008)
Current Score: EQ - 680 TU - 741 (09-11-2010)
Goal Score: 815
Message 5 of 6
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

If your scores are up to date on your sig, I'd say you would be lock depending on inq, number of new accounts, and of course baddies. Personally, I'd pull the trigger if you're good on those things. They pull EX.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.