cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year in review. Cards approved and deleted

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted

Prior

WF Platinum 5000 (first credit card)

Quicksilver 7500

Citi Double Cash 8000

Cash+ 18000

Premier Rewards Gold NPSL

Everyday Preferred 10000

Chase Amazon 7000

 

Opened 2018

Chase Sapphire Preferred 14k- January

WF Visa Signature 8k- May

Citi Thank You Premier- 6k-July?

Altitude Reserve -17.5k- October

 

CLIs 2018

Double Cash- 2k in August another 2k in November (I think)

Thank You Premier -  4k in August

Everyday Preferred (downgrade to Regular Every Day in may) CLI in August to 15k and to 25k in November

 

I am sure there is more, but I have had a few beers watching Army Navy and this is my best chronology without looking at credit karma or statements. 

 

Message 31 of 44
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted


@Workin4abetterFICO wrote:

In 2018 my stats are:

 

Added-

CITI DC

Ducks Unlimited

US Bank Cash+

BCE

 

Deleted-

CapitalOne BuyPowerCard

CapitalOne UnionPlus (Platinum)

Synchrony Chevron/Texaco

 

I do not see any adds or deletes in 2019 but you never know, tfotd may get me.





Mind sharing your stats when you got approved for the Ducks Unlimited? That is my top goal card!

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 32 of 44
Frequent Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted

Prior to 2018

citi Costco (au)

Amex bce (au)

 

approved in 2018 ( no denials)

discover it

capone qs (plus cli)

citi Costco (non au) ( plus cli)

 

cards closed 2018

the 2 au acounts i had from before 2018.

Message 33 of 44
Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted


@pinkandgrey wrote:
@Workin4abetterFICO

Mind sharing your stats when you got approved for the Ducks Unlimited? That is my top goal card!

I was approved in October , given the 10 day review, thought I was denied and frankly forgot about it.  Received an alert from Credit Karma about a new account added and didn’t know when I applied to First Bank of Omaha. Turns out they co-brand different entities like Ducks Unlimited. Received the new card 10 days ago.  Utilizing it along with Costco gas and I’m paying under $3.00 a gallon.  


Navy Amex 20k
Navy Cash Rewards 20k
Navy Platinum 15k
Discover It 16k
Citibank Preferred 11k
Penfed 17k
USAA 101st Airborne 6k
USAA Amex Rewards 2k
AmEx BCE 1k
Uber VISA 8k
Ducks Unlimited VISA 4K
Amex Platinum
Amex Gold
Message 34 of 44
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted


@Gmoney144 wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:
@Workin4abetterFICO

Mind sharing your stats when you got approved for the Ducks Unlimited? That is my top goal card!

I was approved in October , given the 10 day review, thought I was denied and frankly forgot about it.  Received an alert from Credit Karma about a new account added and didn’t know when I applied to First Bank of Omaha. Turns out they co-brand different entities like Ducks Unlimited. Received the new card 10 days ago.  Utilizing it along with Costco gas and I’m paying under $3.00 a gallon.  


I’m guessing your inqs were on the lower side?.

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 35 of 44
Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted


@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:
@Workin4abetterFICO

Mind sharing your stats when you got approved for the Ducks Unlimited? That is my top goal card!

I was approved in October , given the 10 day review, thought I was denied and frankly forgot about it.  Received an alert from Credit Karma about a new account added and didn’t know when I applied to First Bank of Omaha. Turns out they co-brand different entities like Ducks Unlimited. Received the new card 10 days ago.  Utilizing it along with Costco gas and I’m paying under $3.00 a gallon.  


I’m guessing your inqs were on the lower side?.


9-23 inquires.  


Navy Amex 20k
Navy Cash Rewards 20k
Navy Platinum 15k
Discover It 16k
Citibank Preferred 11k
Penfed 17k
USAA 101st Airborne 6k
USAA Amex Rewards 2k
AmEx BCE 1k
Uber VISA 8k
Ducks Unlimited VISA 4K
Amex Platinum
Amex Gold
Message 36 of 44
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted


@Gmoney144 wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:
@Workin4abetterFICO

Mind sharing your stats when you got approved for the Ducks Unlimited? That is my top goal card!

I was approved in October , given the 10 day review, thought I was denied and frankly forgot about it.  Received an alert from Credit Karma about a new account added and didn’t know when I applied to First Bank of Omaha. Turns out they co-brand different entities like Ducks Unlimited. Received the new card 10 days ago.  Utilizing it along with Costco gas and I’m paying under $3.00 a gallon.  


I’m guessing your inqs were on the lower side?.


9-23 inquires.  


So you didn’t have to recon? Wow. Considering how inq-sensitive that card is said to be, there must be something GOOD in your profile that they liked! 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 37 of 44
Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted

Like I stated before, I had numerous inquiries for new accounts and CLIs had them deleted from TransUnion and Experian.  But those inquires were still in my CR when I applied in early October.  Thought I was going to get a bigger SL but considering all the new accounts I’ve accumulated this year I should be grateful just to be approved 


Navy Amex 20k
Navy Cash Rewards 20k
Navy Platinum 15k
Discover It 16k
Citibank Preferred 11k
Penfed 17k
USAA 101st Airborne 6k
USAA Amex Rewards 2k
AmEx BCE 1k
Uber VISA 8k
Ducks Unlimited VISA 4K
Amex Platinum
Amex Gold
Message 38 of 44
Established Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted

2017: A year to forget (and I've certainly forgotten)

 

In 2018, I've added:

- Amex EveryDay

- Citi AAdvantage Platinum

- United Explorer

 

Upgraded:

- Amex PRG to Amex Platinum

- Sapphire Preferred to Sapphire Reserve

 

And closed...:

- Nothing, nada, zip.

 

2019 is when I'll be closing out/PCing/consolidating some unnecessary accounts.

Living that DINK life, baby.
Message 39 of 44
Frequent Contributor

Re: Year in review. Cards approved and deleted

Added: 0

 

Closed:

BBVA VS

Capital One Venture

Barclays (moved limit to Ring)

Penfed (moved limit to PowerCash)

 

Blispay will likely go soon on its' own, then I'll be down to 10.

Looking to get in with NFCU in 2019!

 

 

 


Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.