Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, Citi Costco Visa Can be Added to Your Existing Online Citi Account

tag
yfan
Valued Contributor

Yes, Citi Costco Visa Can be Added to Your Existing Online Citi Account

I just did it. Just log into your Citi account, then go to Profile and Settings, and click on "Link or Unlink" a card. Then follow the prompts. Simple, easy, and shows up with a little image of the card plus the balance already transferred from Amex as well as the Costco cashback rewards.

citi costco account.PNG

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Yes, Citi Costco Visa Can be Added to Your Existing Online Citi Account

YUP!

Message 2 of 22
yfan
Valued Contributor

Thing is, my Amex login still shows the Costco card too! Lol wonder how long till that goes away.

Message 3 of 22
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

I paid my TE balance last Friday. It now shows on my new Citi acct too. Hope they are exchanging info until the dust settles.  

Message 4 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I don't shop Costco at all myself so but this is going to be fun watching all the new approvals pour in for this one. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 22
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree, I'll be watching the approvals forum on this

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info OP. I'm happy to know that as I really don't want yet another login to check on my cards. I'll be adding that right away when the card comes!

Message 7 of 22
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

Better yet, I was able to add to the account with my HHonors card (which originally had to be set up under its own user ID separate from my other Citi cards).

Message 8 of 22
core
Valued Contributor

It's not too useful to link it if they're going to put purple stuff all over the important numbers?

Message 9 of 22
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@yfan wrote:

Thing is, my Amex login still shows the Costco card too! Lol wonder how long till that goes away.

The Costco TrueEarnings and the Costco Anywhere Visa are not the same thing.  My TE is gone from my account.

@core wrote:

It's not too useful to link it if they're going to put purple stuff all over the important numbers?

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.