cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

When applying online, the account number is listed on the web page that asks you whether to print or mail my application, while the reference number is listed on the application itself.

Well I will have to check this out.  Luckily I can still see all the cached pages through Firefox and maybe I will be able to get my account number Smiley Happy

On a second note, I posted before that I had to reapply and yada yada yada... Well I finally talked to someone willing to help me out and look for my application and what do you know... THEY FOUND IT!!!  Only thing I must do is send in a copy of my DL and SSN and then I should be good to go.  I wonder if they are only making me do this because I have an Active Duty Alert on my credit reports?

I had to fax these in as well. I think it's just their SOP.

Glad they finally figured out that you exist!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 211 of 731
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I thought you packed up and "hauled" out of here HTSU. Good to see you're still around!

Sorry for being OT.

Here we go again...
Message 212 of 731
stizzlerizzle
Established Member

I app'd the other day, using the PRPS method.  When I finished it told me I needed to mail a copy too.  So I mailed that, and now I check my email and they are requesting more information to complete the application process.  I need to call them and figure out what is going on. 

Anyone else have something like this happen?

Starting Score: TU: 655 EQ: 701 (12/2010)
Current Score:TU: 673 EQ: 701 EX: 675 (2/2011)
Goal Score: TU: 720 EQ: 750 EX:720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 213 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

i applied dec 26th.. and im still jumping through the hoops..  good luck.. hopefully i will be in by 2012

Message 214 of 731
score_building
Senior Contributor

Just a data point/ heads-up from another post:

"it appears that they might have tightened their guidelines...seems to be declining more based on INQ's, number of new accounts, AAoA....

i applied got declined...i had 4 inq's and 2 new accounts"

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 215 of 731
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Can I be the first to say that their customer service is horrible?  I read nothing that said that I had to wait until I get the packet in the mail to be able to log into my acct.  She said that if I try too many times beforehand, that I will be locked out.  I told har I already had been and that was met with dead air.....LONG.....DEAD....AIR. 

Good Lord....getting answers from them is like trying to get a reaction from a stuffed animal!

I wish Navy Fed had EX FICO's!  Smiley Sad

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 216 of 731
score_building
Senior Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

Can I be the first to say that their customer service is horrible?  I read nothing that said that I had to wait until I get the packet in the mail to be able to log into my acct.  She said that if I try too many times beforehand, that I will be locked out.  I told har I already had been and that was met with dead air.....LONG.....DEAD....AIR. 

Good Lord....getting answers from them is like trying to get a reaction from a stuffed animal!

I wish Navy Fed had EX FICO's!  Smiley Sad

No, since others have complained here and there Smiley Happy  Perhaps am not as tough an audience but if one csr is perplexed by that kind of minutia b4 a member even goes 'live' online, not sure that qualifies as horrible cs to me.

Not targeting anyone and understand that a dead air response is annoying and not good cs but actually find it a bit embarassing when folks get a bit too OCD about the process and would rather chillax and save judgement for actual product and service requests beyond, 'how/when can I log in!?'

Message 217 of 731
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I'd say as soon as they took a deposit from my other bank, I became a customer.  She didn't need to be so rude.  I was only trying to get information, which is the base of customer support.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 218 of 731
score_building
Senior Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

I'd say as soon as they took a deposit from my other bank, I became a customer.  She didn't need to be so rude.  I was only trying to get information, which is the base of customer support.

I do not enjoy rude csr either and don't expect you or anyone else should.

Thankfully we'll never be customers of PSECU but instead members for life, hope this experience isn't predictive of future interactions and a higher level of service that is reasonable to expect from a co-member is received going forward.

Message 219 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll take rude CSRs all day in exchange for my 20k CL.

Message 220 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.