cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

@Anonymous wrote:

I just mailed my arm in last week.. so maybe soon i will be accepted!

Hope it wasn't the one you  will need to sign the 300 additional forms they need!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 251 of 731
mauve
Valued Contributor

The trick is signing everything before giving up the required arms - otherwise, you have to learn to use the prosthetic first!

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 252 of 731
Woolfman
Established Contributor

not sure why some have problems and others dont.

I signed my app . I sent in a copy of the friends of parks receipt and a copy of my DL .. and it was a done deal.

It has to be an issue with addresses not matching on the credit file and the app or something that makes them flag your app asking for more info.

Message 253 of 731
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

lol (although I hate to hear about all the hassle some are going through)

I app'd* sometime in mid-November, and all I had to do was fax in (maybe scanned, can't remember) copies of my DL and SS card.

It's like anything else in life, if it's important enough to you, I guess you'll supply what they ask for; otherwise, we're all free to go elsewhere.

I do like seeing my @#$%^&* EX FICO for the first time since 2/13/2009, though! Smiley Wink

*app'd for membership only, using the Penn Rec and Parks route

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 254 of 731
LS1
New Contributor

I app'd in mid-December and other than a 2 week wait, I was not asked to provide any additional info. No copy of DL, SS Card, utility bill etc etc. Wish I had joined in early Nov though and got in on the easy Visa approvals!

Starting Score: TU 652- EQ 658 - EX 668
Current Score: TU 679 - EQ 681 - EX 681 as of 3.13.11
Goal Score: 700 with all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 255 of 731
grussell70
Contributor

i app'd and didn't have to send in nothing to verify who i was. it was pretty easy. i got my approval email december 9th. they actually were waiting on me to send in the signed paper and that was it.

Starting Score:05/02/2010- TU-589-EQ-549
Current Score: 02/13/2012- TU-711-EQ-675-EX-735
Goal Score: TU-750-EQ-700-EX-750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 256 of 731
swins24
New Contributor

I just notice that they have a check application status on their website now. is this new? or has that option ben there? my aplication says still in process how long has it ben taking for people to get in.They haven even took the six dollars out of my account yet. Is this normal i applied jan 4 and i sent a copy of id ss card and electric bill.

Message 257 of 731
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It took a good while for them to do the test draw on me.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 258 of 731
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

I want to know everyone's EX FICO score! Smiley Wink

Hi hauling,

Based on your original post I joined PSECU 12/2/10 and received my EX FICO score this week. My EX FICO score is exactly 800.

Thank you again for this valuable thread!Smiley Happy

I am not sure what my current EQ or TU FICO scores are. The last time I checked TU was 793 on 7/31/10 and EQ was 792 on 4/14/10. I am now tempted to spend money to find out if I hit 800 on those two reports yet..Smiley Very Happy

Message 259 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I applied online yesterday (just for checking and savings, not looking for another credit card after recently acquiring two) and am sending off the signed application with a bunch of supporting materials (copy of DL, SSC, receipt of PA Parks, two bills, paystubs, letter regarding fraud alert on credit reports, and a voided check from the BofA account I used to fund the account at PSECU), so hopefully, that should provide them everything they need.

And now, I wait.

BTW, when I was going through the app process, I was looking for my member number/account number because I'd read this forum very thoroughly before even heading over there.  It NEVER appeared for me! The only thing I got was a reference number, which is 10 digits, but some are saying this IS theiraccount number and others are saying that it isn't and has locked them out when trying to use it.  So I don't know where you highly observant people saw this mysterious number, but I guess there's nothing I can do now.

Also, in case this is still something people are looking for, this was the address I was told to mail my application to, in case others may need it in the future:

PSECU

P.O. Box 67009

Harrisburg, PA 17106

Message 260 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.