cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score! --well, maybe

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Yes, you too can join PSECU and find out your EX FICO score!

I cant wait for my account to be set up! Talked to a CSR today and they recieved my signed app and are processing as we speak! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 421 of 731
CS800
Super Contributor

Got my account number today and just signed up for my monthly EX FICO.

Can't wait to discover my true EX FICO. In a way in nervous and hoping that my FICO is higher than the plusscore. On another I'm happy to finally know my true score so I can fix whatever need to be fixed.

The last time I saw my EX FICO was about 4 years ago.

My EX has always been my lowest score so we'll see.

Message 422 of 731
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I was just told from a CSR that because im a non-PA resident the parks and recreation membership will not work. Has anyone used the parks and recreation membership

and was not a PA resident?? Im not understanding.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 423 of 731
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

I was just told from a CSR that because im a non-PA resident the parks and recreation membership will not work. Has anyone used the parks and recreation membership

Its a new change as of June 1st (or so).

Message 424 of 731
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@scientifics wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

Noticed they pulled my EX yesterday... I wonder how long afterwards it takes to get the welcome message?

FRom the time I got the hard pull to receiving the welcome email. For me it was 2 days.

So application-2 days later hard pull and 2 days later welcome email

Hmm...I saw the hard pull immediately, $6 withdrawn a day later, and then received the app in the mail 3 days later, mailed it back, and I have yet to receive a welcome email (that was over a week ago that I had my hard pull).

I would call them (the new memeber application dept). I did everything by fax. I did the application online, printed it, faxed with SS card, DL and Park receipt. They call me to confirm my address and 2 days later I got the Welcome email.

Do you live in PA?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 425 of 731
kelli1970
Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Yes, just 2 weeks ago.  I live in CO.  I've since received my welcome email, debit card and checks and still waiting for the welcome packet.

Starting Score: TU 595 EQ 610 EX 601
Current Score: TU 683 EQ 661 EX 677
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 426 of 731
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you thank you haulingthescoreup!!  it had been bothering me for 2 years that i could not get my hands on my experian score!  it was a bit of a pain, but i am finally a psecu member =D

a couple tips for those about to join:

1. they do ask for additional documentation/proof of address so i would advise that in order to speed up the process a bit, when you send in your signed application, you should also include a copy of:

- drivers license
           - social security card (or W-2)
           - Penn Rec & Park Society receipt
           - 2 recent utility bills

i had to fax in my drivers license, Penn Rec receipt and utility bills first (after sending in my app and getting an e-mail saying that I needed to contact them and then calling to see what they wanted).  after a few days, they asked me to also send in a copy of my social security card (which i lost some time ago so they agreed to take my w-2 instead).  i could have been a member 2 weeks earlier (and gotten in on time to get my june score, argh) if i had known to send all this in in the first place!

2. as some people have mentioned, you are given a reference number when you first sign up (it is on your application as well), but this is NOT your account number.  i thought i was paying attention (having read haulingthescoreup's initial post first), but do not remember seeing any other number when i applied online (someone please correct me if they do indeed provide the actual account number during the online process).  the account number was not even on the welcome e-mail (again, only the reference number was included).  i did not get my actual account number until i received the physical welcome package and only then able to create my psecu@home® account (and thus, sign up for the fico score service).

besides these small bumps, the sign-up process was relatively straightforward.  the reps on the phone were all very nice and helpful.  i would recommend that everyone who wants their experian score join psecu!  i can't wait until the july scores come in, woohoo.

are you a resident of PA?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 427 of 731
Bourne
Established Member

What about the art association of harrisburg? Has that closed to non-PA residents as well?

Message 428 of 731
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Its a new change as of June 1st (or so).

I'm really effing fuming right now. The woman said it stated it in bold on the application and i must have missed it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 429 of 731
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Bourne wrote:

What about the art association of harrisburg? Has that closed to non-PA residents as well?

The CSR saud the AAoH is still good, just paid $40 to be a supporter. I guess im SOL for the $2o for the parks. Smiley Mad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 430 of 731
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.