Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another "I LOVE NFCU" thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yet another "I LOVE NFCU" thread

I recently app'ed for NFCU's platinum mastercard, and after about a week, I was finally approved!!!

Now I have the following accounts with NFCU--

$30K Flagship Visa
$20K Platinum Mastercard

$10K signature loan
$17.5K refi auto loan

All products obtained since joining in Nov. 07!!!

In case you haven't heard or you're reeeaaally slow on the uptake, NFCU is tha BOMB!!!!  Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yet another "I LOVE NFCU" thread

HOLY MOLY, do you make a ton of money or something?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats lurknomore!

Those are some serious credit lines...and you did all of that in
about 5 months. Way to go!!!!

I'm waiting for my last baddie to fall off Equifax at the end of this month. Then
I'll be all over NFCU. Great company, really nice customer service reps and
the most generous credit lines I've ever seen...

Once again, congratulations!!!!

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"
Message 3 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently app'ed for NFCU's platinum mastercard, and after about a week, I was finally approved!!!
Now I have the following accounts with NFCU--
$30K Flagship Visa
$20K Platinum Mastercard
$10K signature loan
$17.5K refi auto loan
All products obtained since joining in Nov. 07!!!
In case you haven't heard or you're reeeaaally slow on the uptake, NFCU is tha BOMB!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Holy crap! Are you the president of a software giant in Washington?
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again, I'm in love with NFCU as well. Since we opened a checking account with them we also applied for the NavChek LOC. It took a week, and we had to submit proof of income, but they approved us for 15k!!

Hubby is floored, he's feeling good. He says no more applying, he's one happy camper. I'm happy, too. And we're definitely having to move our main checking to NFCU. We love our bank, but they just this last month started offering online "free" billpay. That is, it's free for the first 15 checks, and .50 cents per check thereafter. Before when they had a fee they waived ours for the online pillbay. Now that the whole thing is free their computers won't let them waive our fees. So to NFCU we go. Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drachen wrote:
HOLY MOLY, do you make a ton of money or something?

If only this were true!!!  Smiley Very Happy 

Admittedly, I do make a more than decent amount of money, but NFCU is the first creditor to really take a chance on me.  I am sooo impressed with them.
Message 6 of 8
cobra19
Valued Contributor

lurk..............I'm with you regarding NFCU. They are sooooooooooo friendly. I am still keeping my Chase accounts, but NFCU really shows you the love.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

cobra19 wrote:
lurk..............I'm with you regarding NFCU. They are sooooooooooo friendly. I am still keeping my Chase accounts, but NFCU really shows you the love.

cobra, I've seen the success you've had with chase and I am envious, but I am afraid to pull the trigger with them.  I have enough paranoia with amex without chase increasing my anxiety levels of possible aa out of the blue. Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.