Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You guessed it! NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guessed it! NFCU

So two days ago I put in for a CLI. It has been pending for two days, but I awoke this morning to a $200 dollar increase in my CLI. Shouldn't I have received a message from them with a CLI offer? Maybe I misread everything, but previously there was talk of them messaging you and counter offering. On top of that, it was stated that they would message you. 

Any thoughts would help. Just thought a 200 increase was a bit strange of a number but i'm not complaining. Smiley Happy

9 REPLIES 9
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: You guessed it! NFCU

What are your credit scores and are there any baddies on it? How many inquiries? We need some more info. AAoA? Maybe $200 is all that your scores and credit file will allow with their internal scoring. It's really hard to say with no info.

Message 2 of 10
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Hmmm 2 days.....was it a HP?
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My utilization was at 35%. 2 HP and now i'm gardening for the next two years. I have one car account but it's been closed for a while now. Other than that, really just a CS of 615.(reason I'm Gardening)

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, they use the previous pull from three days ago when I opened it to decide. I also put in for a CLOC. I did it the wrong way and went Savings/Checking/Credit Card.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you,

I def appreciate the support. It's been nice to come here and get help with Credit questions. So Thank you to you as well. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they used a previous pull then they probably approved you for the max they are comfortable with when you first got it
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

It is an increase and at least a soft. I'd think.once you grow it and your scores rise, the next time may be a different story.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.