Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your CC's Website

tag
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Your CC's Website

With all the new upgrades to alot of CC's websites, was curious which one's people like the most.

For me, I like Chase the best, for usability and ease on the eyes.

Then AMEX, BOA,Barclays,Discover, Capital One, and last is Citi

To me CITI is really convoluted looking since the upgrades.

What say you guys?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Imua
Frequent Contributor

Re: Your CC's Website

chase and BOA Smiley Tongue

macy's isn't too bad

Message 2 of 16
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

hands down to amex and discover for their websites. 

Citi is really close to them though..

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 16
laz98
Senior Contributor

Oh, I hate the new Citi website!  I wish they hadn't changed it at all.

I kind of like USAA's site, & aside from not being able to request CLIs online, I kind of like the Target site, too Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@laz98 wrote:

Oh, I hate the new Citi website!  I wish they hadn't changed it at all.

I kind of like USAA's site, & aside from not being able to request CLIs online, I kind of like the Target site, too Smiley Happy

Im glad im not the only one.

CITI drives me crazy Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have to say Discover takes the cake for me, followed by BoA, Chase and finally my CU's website (pretty much non-existent lol). I would like to add that the Chase website is really ugly...

I understand that many individuals are looking for simplicity when dealing with CC, but a little flavor might go along way.

Message 6 of 16
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I kind of like CAP1s interface. They allow you to receive both digital and paper statements without making you choose one or the other. I like that feature.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 7 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

+1 to maiden. I dont have an amex so i cannot comment, but out of my carda i would def go with cap1. People may not like them but their site works really well.
Message 8 of 16
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 9 of 16
TheConductor
Established Contributor

For me, AmEx is definitely tops. Extra bonus for their iOS app also being the best.

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.