Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Dream Credit Card?

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Your Dream Credit Card?

My dream credit card(s) are Hyatt Visa Signature and CITI Hilton HHonors Reserve Card!! I want those two VISA(s), BCP from AMEX, DISCOVER IT, and which ever excellent MasterCard that is out by the time Im looking for one Smiley Happy 

One of each (just those two VISA(s) because I love their rewards. 

#CANT WAIT!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 29
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Honestly, the Zync has (or had) everything I want: a charge card with awesome rewards and a low annual fee, plus the allure of a rare Amex.

Now that the Zync's bonus categories have died, the Amex PRG is the next best thing.  Amex Membership Rewards is probably the best rewards program out there, and the PRG is now the only way to earn more than 1 point per dollar.  If I had a lifestyle that would make the Platinum's annual fee worthwhile, I would probably get one as a second card, rather than upgrade my PRG; gotta keep earning those rewards.

Message 12 of 29
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Since I aquired PenFed now I want a JP Morgan Pladdium Card

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 13 of 29
android01
Valued Contributor

My dream card would be one that you has no limit forever and that I wouldn't have to pay back! Smiley Very Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 14 of 29
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

One that'll give me unlimited free flights!

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 15 of 29
distantarray
Established Contributor

0% interest rates for life and unlimited spending limit Smiley Happy

@android01 wrote:

My dream card would be one that you has no limit forever and that I wouldn't have to pay back! Smiley Very Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 16 of 29
starry1
Valued Contributor

One that buys me George Clooney.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 17 of 29
toppers555
Established Contributor

@withaspark wrote:
Any card with a 105% reward category...

They can even put a 110% interest rate on it if they'd like...(see we're nothing if not reasonable around here).

Deal. Let me sign you up for that , btw don't worry about the little line of no grace period.  Smiley Happy

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 18 of 29
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

While we're being unrealistic LOL

How about a hollographic Amex Plat that someone else pays ;-)

Naturally, I'd take advantage of the NPSL;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 19 of 29
p-
Valued Contributor

I already have my dream card - It's the white one in my sig below.

The Amex Unicorn Card - Blinding white, subtly bedazzled with an underlying glitter reminiscent of adult entertainment...  This rare card allows the holder the unlimited spending power befitting their position.  Rarely seen and often speculated about, this card identifies the holder as a one-of-a-kind American Express customer.  No one knows exactly how you get this card.  Questions to customer service meet a stone wall, as they deny it's existence consistently.  

It appears to be made of some type of petroleum distillate, melted and hardened with layers of graphics and magnetics, but no one can be sure exactly how.  Perhaps it is comprised of some mineral, like zync.  We may never know.  It has achieved a mystical status as an urban legend...  Crowds gather to witness it when used.  Heads turn for a second look.  Under the lights of a nightclub it stands out screaming - "Look at me!"

It is said that no one may ask for this card, and once given up it can never be obtained again.  Perhaps one day you'll have that once in a lifetime chance to be come a Unicorn Member.  But chances are you never will.  This is, by far, the exclusive of the exclusive.

The American Express Unicorn Card.  Because Hype is everything.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.