Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Payment Due Date is Approaching

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Payment Due Date is Approaching

BBRZMC has sent me an email three times in a row now for a payment due of 0 dollars. WTH? I hate this card. Seriously.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Payment Due Date is Approaching

I've gotten the same message and I've also had a 0 balance, I'm just thinking what do they want me to pay, can't they see I have a 0 balance?

I seriously regret opening this card.

Message 2 of 7
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Are those just payment reminder alerts that you set up online to notify you x-days in advance that your due date is approaching?  If so, I don't think it considers a balance, it's just an email or text message alert reminder.  I have those set up for Capital One and just ignore it if I don't have a balance -- it's just a reminder.

Also, depending on your email service -- sometimes email acts flakey and send/receive multiples.  Same deal with my text messaging on my phone, I may receive or it sent multiples of the same message, so it may not always be the ccc.

Just a thought.

Message 3 of 7
DI
Super Contributor

It's obvious an automatic system that sends the emails when the accounts are close to its due date.  Even when there's a $0 balance the statement still includes a due date. 

Message 4 of 7
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

I only think it's a problem when they forget to send you an email or remind you a payment is dued....IMHO.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't compare text messages and emails. Not really the same. I think its because their system is flawed which makes me weary of the whole entire online system and the security of my information. Three emails in a few days, all the same thing for a zero balance. 

I'm pretty sure programming has gotten to a point where they can tell if you actually have any balance due.

Why even try sticking up for HSBC. They have driven them selves in this bottomless pit. They are the ones with poor customer service, terrible credit lines, screwy systems, a company wide ban on cli's online. 

If your frustraited with your bbrzmc lets hear it. The Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard STINKS BAD!

Message 6 of 7
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Okay, help me to understand this correctly.  Are you saying that HSBC is sending emails that include account information?  If so, that would make anyone weary of the entire online system and its security -- not a good thing, especially with the big hoopla that just went on with the email breach (different story).

I don't have an HSBC account, therefore, not trying to stick up for any companies.  What I'm trying to find out is if it's HSBC; a 3rd-party company; or just basically online email alerts that were established as reminders. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.