cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your best (and worst) looking cards?

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Your most (and least) good looking cards?

@injustifiiable wrote:

I liked the old Freedom design.

+1000

My feelings were thoroughly hurt when they sent me the newly designed Freedom card.  I STILL think and wonder to myself when are they going to bring the old design back. haha definitely first world problems.

Capital One's Cash Rewards was a true visual assault.  You can bet I took full advantage of their customized image feature.  Now I am content and will be updating the image again soon to rotate between the two.

Message 51 of 144
Open123
Super Contributor

To me, the Amex charge cards look the best.  It has a timeless elegance.

The worst?  Hands down, it's got to be the Fidelity Amex. It's look like a walking advertisement for Groupon.

Message 52 of 144
recordaras
Valued Member

@Open123 wrote:

The worst?  Hands down, it's got to be the Fidelity Amex. It's look like a walking advertisement for Groupon.

Had to google it, here's the culprit:

BoA Secured $500 (closed) | OneStopPlus $900 | Chase Amazon $4600 (AU) | Amex BCE $6000 |
Chase Freedom $3000 | BoA TravelRewards Signature Visa $5000 | CSP $17 000 | BCP $27 000
Building credit since 04/2011 | CreditKarma 763 | CreditSesame 795 | Gardening since 01/31/2014
Message 53 of 144
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@dodfire!
NICE! Congrats. It's definitely a looker! You'll have to tell me how you like the rewards structure and if the card is worth it.

@Open123
LOL- that Fidelity is so so ugly. You'd think they would invest in a little asthetic appeal research. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 54 of 144
Open123
Super Contributor

@recordaras wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Had to google it, here's the culprit:

Hahahaha...Groupon should make this their corporate card.  Seriously.

Message 55 of 144
recordaras
Valued Member

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

Capital One's Cash Rewards was a true visual assault.  You can bet I took full advantage of their customized image feature.  Now I am content and will be updating the image again soon to rotate between the two.

Haha, "visual assault" is a great way of putting it:

BoA Secured $500 (closed) | OneStopPlus $900 | Chase Amazon $4600 (AU) | Amex BCE $6000 |
Chase Freedom $3000 | BoA TravelRewards Signature Visa $5000 | CSP $17 000 | BCP $27 000
Building credit since 04/2011 | CreditKarma 763 | CreditSesame 795 | Gardening since 01/31/2014
Message 56 of 144
Open123
Super Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:
@Open123
LOL- that Fidelity is so so ugly. You'd think they would invest in a little asthetic appeal research. Smiley Happy

Never thought I'd ever say this, but maybe a 2% return isn't that important, after all.  LOL

Message 57 of 144
Open123
Super Contributor

@recordaras wrote:

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

Haha, "visual assault" is a great way of putting it:

For some reason, I think "Godzilla" when seeing this card.  Ah, am I the only one?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 58 of 144
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@Open123!

WHAT!!! OMG!!! The world has ended! I can't believe you just wrote that!!! Smiley Happy. LOL!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 59 of 144
Open123
Super Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:
@Open123!

WHAT!!! OMG!!! The world has ended! I can't believe you just wrote that!!! Smiley Happy. LOL!

I just can't use that card.

LOL...I mean, we all have our limitations.

Message 60 of 144
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.