Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your first $10,000+ Limit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your first $10,000+ Limit?

My first $10000 CL was Chase Freedom through auto CLI. I have never requested a CLI on any of my cards. The only $10000 SL card was Fidelity Rewards. I wish I could remember the credit cards I had in my younger years and what the limits were. Now I think I will record limits on cards I get and any CLI in a spreadsheet. 

Message 51 of 54
jpro
Established Member

Patiently waiting for the day I see a limit like that lol.
Current Cards
Message 52 of 54
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

My BCP went from 2K sl to 6k at six months and then to 12K a the next go around. They didn't give me the 18K. Ahhh yes then it went to 17 six months after. then I failed the next time I was eligible. Waited 3 months and got to 21.8K this past spring. I asked for 25K. Next time comes November 26th. 

Message 53 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Picked up my first NFCU card (Platinum) last month with 15k SL.  By far my largest card.  Rate wasn't great @ 15.49% but I am using it for BT right now living good with their 12 months @ 0%.  That app spree last month wrecked my scores so I will proceed with caution about that 2nd card or a CLI until next Spring with any additional HP's.  Pretty dang happy with that huge SL though.

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.