Did you mean: 

Your thoughts? (credit apps, CSP)

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Your thoughts? (credit apps, CSP)

I got my mom some Versace perfme she thought she was BALLIN'! Smiley Very Happy

@Unasinous wrote:

LS2982: Thanks! I'm certainly hoping so. I might have to start buying my mom lavish gifts in order to reach these bonuses lol.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 15
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Unasinous wrote:

thom02099: Haha yeah, I see what you mean. I mainly want rewards out of my cards and the Venture and CSP seem to be the best two. My NavyFed only has 1-1.5% cashback while the Venture and CSP both offer 2% rewards. I don't really have a need for any other card either, it's just that the CSP seems like the best one out there right now. Plus I hear it's metal =D

I have just waited the two years for all my inquiries to fall off and it seems like wasting time if I spend any amount of time with no inquiries without trying to open more accounts so they start aging. My AAoA is still relatively low to most of the guys and gals I see on here. In ten years if I could have a bunch of accounts all aged, I feel that would be good. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it feels right right now.

Ahhh.....sounds like some good reasoning to me!  CSP is probably the best all around card out there.  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15
Unasinous

Well I applied for the CSP before my new cards hit my reports and got the 30 day message. I called their credit analysts and talked to a nice lady that helped me out. Answered a few questions and was approved on the spot for $26,200! Thanks for the motivation and all the help guys! Now it's time to hit the garden and start preparing for a mortgage.

AmEx Platinum: NPSL AmEx SPG: $25,000 CSP: $26,200 Navy Fed CashRewards: $50,000 CapitalOne Venture: $10,000
Message 13 of 15
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Unasinous wrote:

Well I applied for the CSP before my new cards hit my reports and got the 30 day message. I called their credit analysts and talked to a nice lady that helped me out. Answered a few questions and was approved on the spot for $26,200! Thanks for the motivation and all the help guys! Now it's time to hit the garden and start preparing for a mortgage.

WOW!  Congrats!  

I think you just came up with 26,200 good reasons to have the CSP!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15
Unasinous

Thanks! I heard the number and I don't think my smile has left my face yet!

AmEx Platinum: NPSL AmEx SPG: $25,000 CSP: $26,200 Navy Fed CashRewards: $50,000 CapitalOne Venture: $10,000
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.