Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

Felt lucky today.  Pulled the trigger!! I got a counter offer for 500 or 200 CL.  500 has to have a bank account to auto draft. 200 No bank to auto draft payments.  I put in my bank information for the 500.  Then got the "In progress"  THought for sure I was denied all of a sudden.  I called and apparently there was a problem with thier systems processing the bank info.  They did it again and then he said CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your approved.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF REBUILDING. THIS IS MY FIRST AMEX CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO you get CLIS with this card?

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: ZYNC APPROVED! IM IN!!!!!

Congrats on the approval !!

Zync is a charge card, with no pre~set spending limit, so CLs are not applicable.   However you were countered with the $500 hard limit.   Use the card well and probably at the 6 month point they will change it to NPSL.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 47
Datx
Valued Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:

Felt lucky today.  Pulled the trigger!! I got a counter offer for 500 or 200 CL.  500 has to have a bank account to auto draft. 200 No bank to auto draft payments.  I put in my bank information for the 500.  Then got the "In progress"  THought for sure I was denied all of a sudden.  I called and apparently there was a problem with thier systems processing the bank info.  They did it again and then he said CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your approved.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF REBUILDING. THIS IS MY FIRST AMEX CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Glad to hear that they know their "system" has issues processing bank info. Maybe that lil survey I submitted about that issue was looked into and they can fix it. It seems like there was quite a few ppl on here and another forum had this issue.

Message 3 of 47
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:

Great! Congrats!

This will be the START of a great relationship! Take good care of that card and Amex will take good care of you.

Again, congrats!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 4 of 47
Juan123
Established Contributor

lucky... congrats!. after my denial im depressed >_< i'm not even sure i want to be "In" with Amex.

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 5 of 47
texasman07
Established Contributor

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
01/06/12
ZYNC(SM) FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
Message 6 of 47
learnin113
Established Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:
Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
01/06/12
ZYNC(SM) FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.

Awesome! You were approved exactly 3 months to the date I got my Zync (10/6).  Woohoo!

Message 7 of 47
texasman07
Established Contributor

I am beyond excited.  This is my first prime Lender to Approve me.  I have a bofa and cit card but they are secured so I really dont consider them.  But now A ZYNC!!! Ugh! Im soo happy.

Message 8 of 47
quest208
Frequent Contributor

i have to apply on the 6th of the month when i apply for mine.

may/june 6th!

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 9 of 47
learnin113
Established Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

i have to apply on the 6th of the month when i apply for mine.

may/june 6th!

LOL.  Good ideaSmiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.