Did you mean: 

ZYNC Gone???

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: ZYNC Gone???

@LS2982 wrote:

@huntforfun wrote:

I know there are better cards out there, but reading the other post about AMEX pulling EX (which is my best report with one old charge off set to fall off in 2014) I would have liked to get my foot in the door with AMEX and was hoping to eventually get a better card down the road. I guess the bright side is im staying in the garden longer.

You can still get your foot in the door with AMEX charge cards. Zync / Green / Gold / PRG all have the same approval criteria.

perhaps for the NPSL cards its the same the Zync had the hardlimit options which meant people got the card that would not of qualified for the others. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 31 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zync is a great card for frequent diners like me (zync+prg killer combo if you travel a lot). I'd be sad to see it go. On that note I just signed into the zync pack store and it's all kinds of messed up...

Have to wonder what they're up to these days. Bonus mall is own, they just completely revamped the travel site (with the exception of the terrible FHR interface).

Message 32 of 98
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

@ DIMITRIP what cb did they pull if I may ask?

Message 33 of 98
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Credit314 wrote:

@ DIMITRIP what cb did they pull if I may ask?

I could almost guarantee you that AMEX pulled EX for the approvals, possibly might have pulled another or all 3 since the poster was kind of borderline with his scores

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 34 of 98
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@huntforfun wrote:

I know there are better cards out there, but reading the other post about AMEX pulling EX (which is my best report with one old charge off set to fall off in 2014) I would have liked to get my foot in the door with AMEX and was hoping to eventually get a better card down the road. I guess the bright side is im staying in the garden longer.

You can still get your foot in the door with AMEX charge cards. Zync / Green / Gold / PRG all have the same approval criteria.

perhaps for the NPSL cards its the same the Zync had the hardlimit options which meant people got the card that would not of qualified for the others. 

Very true, I think that is why a lot of people think the Zync has more lenient approval criteria, but its actually just the counter-offers that set it apart from the other charge cards.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 35 of 98
dimitrip
Established Member

I only see an inquiry on exp. The truth is I am just guessing what my score is, it could be higher, I just payed my citi card down to 0 it and it just reported on friday, util was above 50%,  last time I saw my score and it was 630 at that time.

Message 36 of 98
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Thanks.. Did you have any baddies?

Message 37 of 98
dimitrip
Established Member

none, I migrated to US couple years ago and just started establishing credit. Clean report , however went a bit overboard applying for credit few months ago so lots of inq.

Message 38 of 98
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Thank alot

Message 39 of 98
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry to see it is gone. It is a good starter card for most people.  I hope they will let me to keep the card.

Ron.

Message 40 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.